05/12/2011

5 years

My life changed in so many ways when you left i lost everything in life which made the most sense 5 years is a long time and my life still isn't perfect. I've changed alot though i'm actually making things happen and its funny because thinking back when you were alive i couldnt even work the washing machine now i'm buying one. I've talked to both my mum and dad and i've relised i dont need them and i now understand why i never saw them when i was growing up and i'm finally coming to terms with being my own family and i promise im taking on the responsibilities of being an adult. Its mad to think im 22 next month i still have the last birthday card you gave me theres liturally nothing in this world that means more to me than your memory. Miss you Ladi. x


No comments:

Post a Comment